Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by David Chappell <ch...@sonicsoftware.com> on 2002/11/22 21:48:38 UTC

junit.framework.TestCase?

Its been a couple of weeks since I have refreshed from cvs and tried to
build.... I am getting this compile error.  Do I need another jar file?

compile:
    [javac] Compiling 586 source files to
C:\Work\AxisBuilds\xml-axis\java\build
\classes
    [javac]
C:\Work\AxisBuilds\xml-axis\java\src\org\apache\axis\test\AxisTestBa
se.java:58: cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class TestCase
    [javac] location: package framework
    [javac] import junit.framework.TestCase;
    [javac]                        ^
    [javac]
C:\Work\AxisBuilds\xml-axis\java\src\org\apache\axis\test\AxisTestBa
se.java:64: cannot resolve symbol
    [javac] symbol  : class TestCase
    [javac] location: class org.apache.axis.test.AxisTestBase
    [javac] public abstract class AxisTestBase extends TestCase {
    [javac]                                            ^
    [javac]
C:\Work\AxisBuilds\xml-axis\java\src\org\apache\axis\transport\http\
AxisServlet.java:71: warning: javax.servlet.http.HttpUtils in
javax.servlet.http

Dave
--
Sonic Software - Backbone of the Extended Enterprise