Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Dave Wallin <da...@kaltire.com> on 2009/09/15 17:14:21 UTC

JMS Connection Pooling

Hello,

Does anyone know of a JMS Connection Pool implementation that would work
with SonicMQ.  We have found JENKS Connection Pool for ActiveMQ.  We would
also be interested in any advice on how to develop a connection pool for
SonicMQ (which interfaces need to be implemented, etc...)  Thanks.

Re: JMS Connection Pooling

Posted by Dave Wallin <da...@kaltire.com>.
Thank you very much.  This seems to be exactly what we're looking for.

Re: JMS Connection Pooling

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.

Twitter: http://twitter.com/brucesnyder