Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by John L Anderson <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/10 01:02:04 UTC

validator.routines.ISBNValidator jar file

I've been looking for the .jar file for the Validator.routines library.
I can't seem to find it.

I downloaded the Validator 1.3.1 .jar file but it does not have the
ISBNValidator code that I want.

Can anyone help or explain what I should be looking for?

thx,
jla

Re: validator.routines.ISBNValidator jar file

Posted by Valentin Rocher <va...@sweetlygeek.eu>.
ISBN validator is here :
http://commons.apache.org/validator/api-1.3.1/org/apache/commons/validator/ISBNValidator.html

Is this what you're looking for ?

Valentin.

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 12:02 AM, John L Anderson
<an...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been looking for the .jar file for the Validator.routines library. I
> can't seem to find it.

There isn't a separate jar for the routines - just the one validator jar.

> I downloaded the Validator 1.3.1 .jar file but it does not have the
> ISBNValidator code that I want.

It was added after the 1.3.1 release and there hasn't been a release since.

Niall