Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by John Miller Crawford <jm...@websight.co.nz> on 2002/06/02 06:28:41 UTC

Re: Further along, new problem... solved!

Well, never assume anything! I had assumed TcpTunnelGui would give me the
same result as Jason got. When I tried it, Tomcat threw up an error 500,
just the same as Jason -- but for a different cause. It was produced by a
NoClasssDefFound and the reason for that was that somehow, I'd managed to
drop activation.jar out of Tomcat's classpath. With that back in there, I
was back in business.

So there really was "some stupidly simple answer" as I suspected.

So, thanks guys (Erich and Jason in particular), for showing me the path I
needed to go down!

John