Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by jeremy jardin <je...@newtec.caisse-epargne.fr> on 2006/06/21 17:37:50 UTC

RE : RE : RE : RE : RE : "invalid column type'

So, I’m waiting for the dollar ;-)

Fyi, I’m using Abator 0.6.5… and I’ve warnings explaining that my directory does not exists :-(

Jeb.

Posted by Jeff Butler <je...@gmail.com>.
I'll get it fixed for the next release.

In the meantime you'll have to use a source folder with only one segment in
it.  You can get this to work by creating a new single segment source folder
that is linked to the actual source folder you want.  Kind of a hack, but it
does work.