Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Stefan Seifert <ss...@pro-vision.de> on 2002/08/20 15:44:34 UTC

RE: Strange error using JPEG/SVGSerializier under heavy load - ClassCastException

After a lot of resarching and debugging i found the source of this problem - a (minor) bug in Batik, that only appeared because some now unneeded code lines in the Cocoon SVG Builder.
I submitted a patch to Bugzilla: #11856.
I will submit a patch to Batik too, to resolve the real source of this problem.

Stefan