Posted to user@oodt.apache.org by "Ramirez, Paul M (388J)" <pa...@jpl.nasa.gov> on 2012/06/20 20:24:31 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Release of Apache OODT 0.4

The Apache OODT community is proud to announce our

0.4 release. The website will be updated shortly to reflect

the release and the source should hit the mirrors within the

next 24-48 hours.

Please visit our project website to learn more about Apache

OODT, a data grid framework for transparent discovery of

disparate science resources.

http://oodt.apache.org/

Thanks,

Apache OODT PPMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release of Apache OODT 0.4

Posted by "Nguyen, Ricky" <rn...@chla.usc.edu>.
nice work guys! i see it on maven central already!

On Jun 20, 2012, at 11:24 AM, Ramirez, Paul M (388J) wrote:

> The Apache OODT community is proud to announce our
>
> 0.4 release. The website will be updated shortly to reflect
>
> the release and the source should hit the mirrors within the
>
> next 24-48 hours.
>

> Please visit our project website to learn more about Apache
>
> OODT, a data grid framework for transparent discovery of
>
> disparate science resources.
>

> http://oodt.apache.org/
>

> Thanks,
>
> Apache OODT PPMC

or legally privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of this original message.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Release of Apache OODT 0.4

Posted by Sean Kelly <ke...@apache.org>.
I was running "buildout" just a moment ago and got this:

------
% bin/buildout -c dev.cfg
Updating _mr.developer.
Updating sync.
Getting distribution for 'oodt'.
Got oodt 0.4.
Generated script 'bin/test'.
%
------

NICE. Thanks for rolling the release, Paul!

--k

Posted by Sean Kelly <ke...@apache.org>.