Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Patrick Hess <pa...@metazoa.de> on 2002/11/29 12:31:48 UTC

Q: generate classes/table on runtime

Hello,

maybe it sounds a bit weired but I would like to create
new torque persistence objects on runtime. My project is
related to content management. For example I would like
to let a user create a database schema at runtime (with
some help and additional checking of the enviroment) and
then let the system create and compile the classes,
create the database table, ...

Has anybody done similar? Do you think it's possible to
build such an enviroment without major drawbacks or
the chance of serious problems?

Thank you,
   Patrick