Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Paul Denham <pa...@onestopclick.com> on 2005/02/03 06:02:18 UTC

Apache-Coyote/1.1 & application configuration

Hi

I posted this but have had no replies. Am I on the wrong user list here?
Any advice appreciated.

Paul

Posted by Paul Denham <pa...@onestopclick.com>.
Tim

Thanks for this. It's a catch 22 actually because I don't know
beyond what's described what the issue is! The hosting company
(easyspeedy.com)
do not provide support and have suggested that we find someone .. See
below:-

Do you
> have somebody there can configure this type of application ? if not -
you
> need somebody there can help you with this and all the other
maintenance
> issues related with running a server eg. data backup/application
> patches/upgrades/security.
>
> This is not costly - but is important to have somebody there can help
> you when needed. If I was you I would subscribe to the the apache
> mailinglist and ask if somebody would help you. Here is the list
details
> http://httpd.apache.org/userslist.html including how to subscribe.

... So that's what I was hoping for.
If anyone out there can offer their services on this basis, pls let me
know.

Regards,

Paul Denham

Posted by Tim Funk <fu...@joedog.org>.