Posted to repo-maintainers@maven.apache.org by Mark Rekveld <ma...@marvelution.com> on 2010/07/01 10:15:45 UTC

Request to add Marvelution to the approved Forges to be synced with the central Repo

Dear Maintainers,

I would like to request that the Marvelution Releases repository is added to
the approved Forges so the artifacts that Marvelution produces are
automatically synced to the central repository.

I have reviewed the Central Sync
Requirement<https://docs.sonatype.org/display/Repository/Sonatype+OSS+Maven+Repository+Usage+Guide#SonatypeOSSMavenRepositoryUsageGuide-6.CentralSyncRequirement>
documented
at Sonatype and find that all Marvelution projects adhere to the
requirements.
The POM template is documented here:
http://docs.marvelution.com/display/MARV/POM+Conventions and all project
adhere to this.
Also the main POM of Marvelution (com.marvelution:marvelution) has a release
profile to add the sources and javadoc artifacts and sign everything using
the gpg plugin.
(Sources and Javadoc artifacts are also added if the project has no sources
or javadoc artifacts to package. But this is on the agenda to be fixed.)

All Marvelution artifacts are available for review in the releases
repository of our Nexus Professional instance.
http://repository.marvelution.com/content/repositories/releases/

If you have any questions and/or comments place drop me an Email and I'll
get back to you asap.

Cheers,
Mark Rekveld

Founder at Marvelution