Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Regina Henschel <rb...@t-online.de> on 2013/03/17 22:25:19 UTC

[Code] build breaks in extensions

Hi,

I tried to build, but it breaks in extensions with
trunk\main\extensions\source\ole\unoconversionutilities.hxx(2038) :
error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'nelementSize'

The line before it is
TYPELIB_DANGER_GET( &pSeqElemDesc, pSeqElemDescRef)

TYPELIB_DANGER_GET comes from
trunk\main\cppu\inc\typelib\typedescription.h

There it has been changed from
#define TYPELIB_DANGER_GET( ppDescription, pTypeRef )
inline void TYPELIB_DANGER_GET( typelib_TypeDescription** ppMacroTypeDescr,
	typelib_TypeDescriptionReference* pMacroTypeRef )

I have not yet made a clean build, but that shows suspicious to me. The
buildbots fail at the same place.

Kind regards
Regina

Re: [Code] build breaks in extensions

Posted by Ariel Constenla-Haile <ar...@apache.org>.
Hi Regina,

On Sun, Mar 17, 2013 at 10:25:19PM +0100, Regina Henschel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I tried to build, but it breaks in extensions with
> trunk\main\extensions\source\ole\unoconversionutilities.hxx(2038) :
> error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier
> 'nelementSize'
>
> The line before it is
> TYPELIB_DANGER_GET( &pSeqElemDesc, pSeqElemDescRef)
>
> TYPELIB_DANGER_GET comes from
> trunk\main\cppu\inc\typelib\typedescription.h
>
> There it has been changed from
> #define TYPELIB_DANGER_GET( ppDescription, pTypeRef )
> inline void TYPELIB_DANGER_GET( typelib_TypeDescription** ppMacroTypeDescr,
> 	typelib_TypeDescriptionReference* pMacroTypeRef )

Now it is a function call, it must end with ;
Fixed in revision 1457606

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile