Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by gavinju <ga...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/08 03:25:00 UTC

How can I upgrade the ofbiz version of the opentaps?

Now, the new version of ofbiz is 13.07.
How can I upgrade the ofbiz version of the opentaps?
Please give me some ideas.

Thank you very much.

Re: How can I upgrade the ofbiz version of the opentaps?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
And yes it can be a terrible experience, I can confirm that

Jacques

Posted by ad...@sandglass-software.com.

Posted by Skip <sk...@thedevers.org>.