Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Tim Mullé <tm...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/12 15:30:47 UTC

AsciiDoc rendering issue on Netbeans Platform Tutorial

Hi,

I was just going through this tutorial: https://github.com/apache/netbeans-website/blob/master/netbeans.apache.org/src/content/tutorials/nbm-nodesapi2.asciidoc <https://github.com/apache/netbeans-website/blob/master/netbeans.apache.org/src/content/tutorials/nbm-nodesapi2.asciidoc>

And noticed that in the middle of the “Actions and Nodes” section the rendering of AsciiDoc breaks from that point on. Looks like a missing end marker??

If this is something I can fix, please let me know how.. otherwise I’ll just bring it to your attention

Thanks,
- Tim

Re: AsciiDoc rendering issue on Netbeans Platform Tutorial

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Awesome work! Merged and rebuilt the site.

Gj

Posted by Tim Mullé <tm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Janke <fl...@apjanke.net>.