Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/15 22:00:56 UTC

XTable and XSecondaryTable annotations

Hi,
I have come across the @XTable and @XSecondaryTable(s) annotations in the
org.apache.openjpa.persistence.jdbc package, but I don't see them documented
in our manual anywhere.  I see where we have documented the XJoinColumn(s)
annotations, but I haven't made the connection between these "X"
annotations.  Any help from the old Kodo folks?

Thanks,
Kevin

Re: XTable and XSecondaryTable annotations

Posted by Marc Prud'hommeaux <mp...@apache.org>.
> I just assumed there was real code behind it...  :-)

Ahh ... the naïveté of youth :)

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marc Prud'hommeaux <mp...@apache.org>.
Kevin-