Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Néstor Boscán <ne...@tcs.com.ve> on 2004/12/23 23:06:52 UTC

JEXL: Is there a way to register functions?

Hi

Is there a way to register functions?. I would like to have something like
the "size" function.

Regards,

Néstor Boscán

Re: JEXL: Is there a way to register functions?

Posted by peter royal <pr...@apache.org>.
On Dec 23, 2004, at 5:06 PM, Néstor Boscán wrote:
> Is there a way to register functions?. I would like to have something
> like
> the "size" function.

The easiest way is to place a bean with functions you desire in your
context, and then you can execute its methods in your expression.
-pete

Re: JEXL: Is there a way to register functions?

Posted by Dion Gillard <di...@gmail.com>.
Not in the current version of JEXL.

It is on the wishlist however.

You might want to file an enhancement request against JEXL to ensure
it's remembered.