Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by James Taylor <jt...@salesforce.com> on 2013/12/14 00:50:05 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Phoenix accepted as Apache incubator

The Phoenix team is pleased to announce that Phoenix[1] has been accepted
as an Apache incubator project[2]. Over the next several weeks, we'll move
everything over to Apache and work toward our first release.

Happy to be part of the extended family.

Regards,
James

[1] https://github.com/forcedotcom/phoenix
[2] http://incubator.apache.org/projects/phoenix.html

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Phoenix accepted as Apache incubator

Posted by Azuryy Yu <az...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, James.

Posted by Tao Xiao <xi...@gmail.com>.
Tu Hao A

Posted by rajesh babu Chintaguntla <ch...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Marc Spaggiari <je...@spaggiari.org>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, James.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Congratulations James!

Now we need to get started on the checklist of incubation work items. :-)
See you over on dev@phoenix.incubator.apache.org!

--
Best regards,

   - Andy