Posted to users@maven.apache.org by JC Walmetz <jc...@yahoo.fr> on 2007/04/18 09:42:04 UTC

copy-dependecies & sources

I use the copy dependency plugin to copy dependencies of my project to a
directory. I'd like to copy jars and sources. By default the dependency
plugin just copy jars.

I found a solution to copy sources:
mvn install -Dclassifier=sources -DexcludeArtifactIds

Unfortunately I have several jars without sources. It is quite long to list
the list of those dependencies (including transitive dependencies).

Is there another way to copy source dependencies with ignoring dependecy
wtihout sources ?

An option like failOnMissingSourceArtifact will be great.