Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by "Kam K. Yee" <op...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/27 16:31:49 UTC

JIRA 259 and 260 - Request For Feedback

As you all have probably noticed, from the flurry of JIRA update notices, a
set of functional and conformance test cases have been have been posted to
their respective JIRA items.

MUSE-259 - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MUSE-259
MUSE-260 - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MUSE-260

We'd like to ask the community to please review and provide feedback.

Regards,
    Kam K. Yee, Bhanu Velampati, Nidhi Singh
    IBM Corporation

Re: JIRA 259 and 260 - Request For Feedback

Posted by Daniel Jemiolo <da...@us.ibm.com>.
I'm booked today but I will review these tomorrow afternoon and make
comments.

Thanks,
Dan