Posted to dev@crail.apache.org by bernard metzler <bm...@gmx.ch> on 2018/09/04 14:09:42 UTC

Crail podling report September 2018

Dear all,

I added the Crail podling report to
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2018

We are a little thin on the community development item.
We can argue if this is due to vacation time. I did not include
new project forks at github, at least one of it deploying Crail.

Dear mentors,
please have a look and let us know your opinion.

Thank you and best regards,
Bernard.

Re: Crail podling report September 2018

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
Thanks for writing the report in good time, Bernard, and thanks for the heads up to sign it. I have signed it.

As I said in my comments, I think Crail is in good shape. Community building is indeed the next task, but up to this point you have been working on making the technology solid. I am pleased that you have created the twitter account. I hope that this will lead to daily engagement with people interested in Crail.

Julian