Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2019/10/31 02:13:27 UTC

Re: GridDhtInvalidPartitionException takes the cluster down

Igniters,

Let me restart this conversation again. I regularly come across discussions
where the users ask to explain how to deal with exceptions generated by the
failure handlers. Here is the fresh one for our reference:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/58624177/blocked-system-critical-thread-has-been-detected/58635999#58635999

Even though that exception in that SO thread is not the root cause, it
confused the Ignite users who has no idea how to treat it and proceed with
troubleshooting.

Let's either adjust the message format or show this message only if DEBUG
mode is enabled. Thoughts? Please check my previous response, where some
thoughts about the new format were shared.

-
Denis