Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@usna.edu> on 2022/01/10 15:05:38 UTC

[DRAFT] Rya board report for January 2022 - please comment

Hi,

Happy New Year!!

The next Rya report to the Apache board is due on Wednesday. Please see the
draft below and let me know if you have any comments. I plan on submitting
it tomorrow.

The mission of Apache Rya is the creation and maintenance of software
related
to scalable storage, retrieval, and analysis of RDF data

## Issues:
There are no issues requiring board attention

## Membership Data:
Apache Rya was founded 2019-09-17 (2 years ago)
There are currently 12 committers and 11 PMC members in this project.
The Committer-to-PMC ratio is roughly 1:1.

Community changes, past quarter:
- No new PMC members. Last addition was Adina Crainiceanu on 2019-09-17.
- No new committers were added.

## Project Activity:
Apache Rya 4.0.1 was released on 2020-12-22.
Not much activity last quarter

## Community Health:
Not much activity in the past quarter.

dev@rya.apache.org had a 200% increase in traffic in the past quarter (3
emails compared to 1) 0 commits in the past quarter (no change) 0 code
contributors in the past quarter (no change)

--
Dr. Adina Crainiceanu
Professor

Re: [DRAFT] Rya board report for January 2022 - please comment

Posted by David Lotts <dl...@gmail.com>.
Wow 200%!  😉
The report looks fine to me.
david.