Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rafael Fonseca <rs...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/21 23:05:16 UTC

Build environment stability

Hi all,

Sorry for the 100+ SPAM mails from asfbot caused by me, this was a good
weekend for the Cloudstack build environment though :)

- jenkins-slow-build is now sucessful:
Daan worked very hard on this to get it running properly, we now have
proper alerting for bad practice/bugs on new code ... thanks Daan :)

- Travis timeouts/failures
PR #482 fixed a few problems that were causing failures, not a single false
positive since it has been merged.. and i gave travis quite some work to do
:)

- Jenkins OVM3 failure
PR #497 fixes the problem.. gave me some work to debug but it's done! will
no longer get those anoying FAILURE messages from jenkins when your code is
proper after this one is also merged.

Happy Cloudstacking to all :)

Rafael

Re: Build environment stability