Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Scorpius <za...@yahoo.com> on 2001/05/18 04:10:53 UTC

Pro's and Con's for Tag Libraries! Please Help.

Can any of you guys point me in a dirrection where I can get such list?

I need it to convince my boss to use this technology.

Thanks Guys,
- Radek

Re: Pro's and Con's for Tag Libraries! Please Help.

Posted by Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <Ed...@Sun.COM>.
Or tell him/her to attend some of the many J1 sessions on this.  Or
download the sessions after the conference.

	- eduard/o

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@yahoo.co.uk>.