Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by mg...@learnkey.de on 2005/07/14 11:14:50 UTC

Problems with SessionID, Cookies and encodeURL on Firefox

Hi there

I use the cocoon (2.1.5) enviroment for SessionID. I also put the entry
"encodeURL" on the sitemap to be sure that everything work if a user
does´nt like cookies.

On IE everything works fine. So no problem with usind or not using cookies.

If I try the same on Firefox with cookies enabled it does´nt work. For
each page Firefox ask me to set / change my Session Cookie. So I get a new
value and my application got a problem traking the user

If I disable Cookies completly on Firefox, it works again perfect. I could
see the Seesion ID encoded on the Url.

So it would be nice if someone has a solution for this?

regards
Mirko