Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Kevin Menard <km...@servprise.com> on 2007/04/11 18:21:47 UTC

[ANN] maven-jython-plugin 0.1

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce the first public release of the
maven-jython-plugin for the maven 2 project management system.  The
purpose of this plugin is to make working with Jython source files as
natural as working with Java source files in a project.  Being an
initial release, we're still a ways off from that, but we do have some
nifty stuff working.

Official announcement:
http://dev.servprise.com/weblog/articles/2007/04/11/announcing-the-first
-release-of-the-maven-jython-plugin

Official project page:
http://dev.servprise.com/maven-jython-plugin/

Please note that this is not an "official" plugin, but rather one
developed by a third party.  The sources are being made available under
the ASLv2, however.

Kevin Menard
Servprise International, Inc.
800.832.3823 x308