Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/08 17:18:20 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Trygve Hardersen as a new Geronimo committer

Everyone,
In recognition of his contributions to the Geronimo project, the Geronimo PMC recently invited Trygve Hardersen to become a committer on our project. We are pleased to announce that he has accepted our invitation.

Please join us in congratulating Trygve. Welcome!

--kevan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Trygve Hardersen as a new Geronimo committer

Posted by Russell E Glaue <rg...@cait.org>.
Congrats, Welcome, and thank you for your recent and significant contribution.
-RG

Posted by han hongfang <ha...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Trygve, and welcome!

--
Best regards,

Han Hong Fang (Janet)
hanhongfang AT apache.org

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Trygve Hardersen as a new Geronimo committer

Posted by Trygve Sanne Hardersen <tr...@hypobytes.com>.
Many thanks guys!

Hopefully I'll have time for more contributions going forward.

How are we going to proceed with integrating the changes I've submitted so
far to the main source? I'm not sure whether you want them applied as a
whole, or if it's better to split them into more manageable parts first?
Should I take charge of this process, or is someone else already working of
this? The patches are attached to GERONIMO-6217.

Trygve

Posted by chi runhua <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by viola lu <vi...@gmail.com>.
Congrats

--
viola

Apache Geronimo

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Trygve Hardersen as a new Geronimo committer

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats !

--
Ivan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Trygve Hardersen as a new Geronimo committer

Posted by Rex Wang <rw...@gmail.com>.

--
Lei Wang (Rex)
rwonly AT apache.org

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Trygve Hardersen as a new Geronimo committer

Posted by "Jay D. McHugh" <ja...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations and welcome!

Jay