Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by dansei007 <ch...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/19 06:03:58 UTC

Spring Thymeleaf and Apache Shiro

Team,

just wondering if anyone has used Thymeleaf with Apache Shiro.

Is Thymeleaf supported to work?

Re: Spring Thymeleaf and Apache Shiro

Posted by dansei007 <ch...@gmail.com>.
I know they are unrelated; however, I have had some implementation issues
with using a view technology with Apache Shiro.  For example, when using
with spring, I had to have a special extension (for example "*.jtml")  in
order for the spring servlet to fire properly.

I am wondering has anyone got it working using FormAuth..Filter  I am in the
process of doing so and have not been sucessful yet. I perhaps may need to
use the PassThru..Filer

Re: Spring Thymeleaf and Apache Shiro

Posted by Pillar <so...@hotmail.com>.
Thymeleaf is a templating framework. How are you trying to combine the two?