Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Antonio Vieiro <an...@vieiro.net> on 2017/11/06 11:53:42 UTC

Are all modules reviewed?

Hi all,

I'm taking a look at the list of modules to review [1] and it's not
clear whether all modules have been reviewed or not.

Are we already done? Or are there any more modules to be reviewed?

Thanks,
Antonio

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/List+of+Modules+to+Review

Re: Are all modules reviewed?

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.
Another approach is to make sure your repo is up to date and then run 'ant
rat'. Then, work from the Rat report -- for each file that is not yet
correctly licensed, something needs to be done with it. Take a look at the
list of modules to review and contact the person assigned to that module or
fix it yourself and do a pull request, ideally one pull request per set of
files belonging to a specific module.

Gj

Re: Are all modules reviewed?

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com>.