Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Emmanuel JOKE <jo...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/05 15:42:29 UTC

IndexSorter usage

Hi Guys,

I just discover a post regardings this tool.
So far, I use it like that
bin/nutch *org.apache.nutch.indexer.IndexSorter crawldir

*I noticed 2 things:
- it doesn't work on a cluster with HDFS. is it volonteer or just not enough
time to implement the mapreduce method ?
- the short command has not been integrated in the nutch script, is it
possible to add it for the next release ?

Thanks for your feedback.

Fwd: IndexSorter usage

Posted by Emmanuel <jo...@gmail.com>.
Does anybody use the IndexSorter ?