Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Om <bi...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/29 07:27:05 UTC

Re: [MENTOR] Need IPMC/Mentor votes

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 11:54 AM, Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net> wrote:

> On Oct 19, 2012, at 11:01 AM, Om wrote:
>
> > Mentors,
> >
> > As you have seen in the vote thread, we need 2 IPMC votes for the RC7 to
> be
> > released.  We have plenty of +1 votes and I think that this is good
> enough
> > for a release.  Can you please vote +1 or -1 as soon as possible so that
> we
> > can do what we need to make the release happen?
>
> I'll tell you what slows me down.
>
> (1) Work has been very busy.
> (2) Apache OpenOffice has just graduated and I am on that PMC.
> (3) Long email chains debating various points that appear to require
> Mentor attention. And I don't mean the RC7 vote thread. Once you get this
> correct then future discussions will be more about technical merits (maybe
> this one is already there) than technical details about IP clearance.
>
> Look for my VOTE within 24 hours.
>
> Regards,
> Dave

Dave,

Did you get a chance to look at RC9?  Greg and Bertrand have voted +1.  If
you can vote as soon as possible, it would be great.
Alternatively, I can send out to general.incubator.a.o where you can vote.
 Please advice how we can move forward?

Thanks,
Om

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 7:27 AM, Om <bi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...Dave,
>
> Did you get a chance to look at RC9?  Greg and Bertrand have voted +1.  If
> you can vote as soon as possible, it would be great.
> Alternatively, I can send out to general.incubator.a.o where you can vote.
>  Please advice how we can move forward?...

The vote on general@incubator.a.o is needed anyway, so you might start
and and Dave or someone else can then vote during the 72-hour period
there.

-Bertrand