Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by alan protasio <al...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/02 18:31:22 UTC

Re: Consumers hanging on a queue although there are messages in it

Hi...

Did you guys see some log lines like the following?

 WARN  Queue                          - queue://STORE, subscriptions=1,
memory=0%, size=200, pending=0 cursor blocked, no space available to page
in messages; usage: Usage(Main:memory:queue://STORE:memory)
percentUsage=0%, usage=0, limit=1048576,
percentUsageMinDelta=1%;Parent:Usage(Main:memory) percentUsage=1962%,
usage=20581376, limit=1048576, percentUsageMinDelta=1%

Att..
Alan Diego

Posted by alan protasio <al...@gmail.com>.
I dont know if this is exactly what is happening with you but the code
below shows that if the broker memory is full, the broker will be unable to
page in messages (and dispatch them).

https://www.paste.org/98451

If this is your case this issue somewhat mitigated by

Alan Protasio