Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by Peter Lawrence <pe...@inova8.com> on 2014/11/25 05:25:19 UTC

Olingo2 support for FunctionImportParameter other than EdmSimpleTypeKind

Question 1: Is my interpretation correct that Olingo2 only supports
EdmSimpleTypeKind of parameters for FunctionImports?

For example i want to declare the following

<FunctionImport Name="createRDFSClass" ReturnType="rdfs.Class"
EntitySet="rdfs_Class" >
<Parameter Name="class" Type=*"rdfs.Class"* Nullable="false"/>
<Parameter Name="label" Type="Edm.String" Nullable="true"/>
</FunctionImport>

Question 2: It also appears that Olingo4 does support parameters of type
other than EdmSimpleType. Is that correct?

Question 3: When do you anticipate releasing Olingo4, and have you any
suggestions regarding migration of an Olingo2 provider?

Many thanks

*Peter J. Lawrence*
*inova8*
*Providing answers for users' information questions*
*Mobile:* +1 330 631 3772 | *Phone:* +1 330 342 0582 | *UK Cell*:+44 795
563 2824 |*Skype:* PeterJLawrence
*Email:* peter.lawrence@inova8.com | *Web:* www.inova8.com
*LinkedIn: **http://www.linkedin.com/in/peterjohnlawrence
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/peterjohnlawrence>*

RE: Olingo2 support for FunctionImportParameter other than EdmSimpleTypeKind

Posted by "Amend, Christian" <ch...@sap.com>.
Hi Peter,

yes with Olingo2 we only support the V2 specification.

Best Regards,
Christian

Posted by Peter Lawrence <pe...@inova8.com>.
Thanks for your response.