Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Simon Jentzsch <si...@yahoo.de> on 2008/03/14 20:31:33 UTC

WebDAV- Resource NodeType: unstructured?

Hi,

When I designed my Nodetyp-Structures I took the recomentation from the
JCR-Specification and used nt:file along with nt:resource.
But now I added the WebDav-Support and wondered why the nt:file-Nodes
contained a nt:unstructered-jcr:content-Node instead of nt:resource.

In the DefaultHandler I found the following comment:

/* IMPORTANT NOTE: for webDAV compliancy the default nodetype of the content
node has been changed from nt:resource to nt:unstructured. */

Can Anyone tell me why? and maybe I should adjust my structre now, should I?

Thanx

___
simon

Re: WebDAV- Resource NodeType: unstructured?

Posted by Angela Schreiber <an...@day.com>.
hi simon

http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@jackrabbit.apache.org/msg08343.html

hope that helps