Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ti...@sastau.it> on 2008/02/19 16:52:24 UTC

Important: missing svn properties in new language xml files

I've noticed that in the new xml files for ui labels the svn properies
(svn:eol-style and svn:mime-type) are missing.

I have tried to set:
svn:mime-type=text/xml
svn:eol-style=native

but I got an error with the second one: "Inconsistent line ending style"

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Jacopo

Re: Important: missing svn properties in new language xml files

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
Is corrected now..

--
AntWebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates.....

Re: Important: missing svn properties in new language xml files

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
I was ready to sent you a solution but it needs Eclipse and I know you use Netbeans. You might try Scite :
http://www.scintilla.org/SciTE.html (Menu Options/Convert EOL)

Jacques

From: "Jacopo Cappellato" <ti...@sastau.it>