Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Gareth Kirwan <gb...@thermeoneurope.com> on 2003/04/15 10:43:02 UTC

[users@httpd] SSL errors

Morning.

I get the following error repeated over and over again in our logs...
[Mon Apr 14 18:18:30 2003] [error] mod_ssl: SSL handshake interrupted by
system [Hint: Stop button pressed in browser?!] (System error follows)
[Mon Apr 14 18:18:30 2003] [error] System: Connection reset by peer (errno:
104)

It's too often to be actually what the hint says, I feel since it's
sometimes four or five times a second and thousands of times a day.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Log Level is info - should I turn it up to get more info ?

Apache 1.3.27
mod_ssl 2.8.12-1.3.27
openssl 0.9.6h
SSLCipherSuite
ALL:!ADH:!EXPORT56:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:+SSLv2:+SSLv3:+EXP

( If there is a better ssl mailing list for this - can you let me know and
I'll repost it there, thanks )

Cheers

Gareth Kirwan
Programming & Development,