Posted to dev@ratis.apache.org by Attila Doroszlai <ad...@apache.org> on 2023/04/12 07:09:52 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Maintenance releases Ratis Third-party 1.0.4 and Ratis 2.4.2

> Let me merge the new commits from the master branch to
> branch-2_readIndex <https://github.com/apache/ratis/tree/branch-2_readIndex>.
> Then, we are ready to release 2.5.0.

Now that 2.5.0 is released, I think we should update branch-2 with
these commits from branch-2_readIndex.

-Attila

Re: [DISCUSS] Maintenance releases Ratis Third-party 1.0.4 and Ratis 2.4.2

Posted by Tsz Wo Sze <sz...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot for taking care of this!

Tsz-Wo

Posted by William Song <sz...@163.com>.