Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Jörg Schad <jo...@mesosphere.io> on 2018/09/20 16:51:03 UTC

Vote now for MesosCon 2018 proposals!

Dear Mesos Community,

Please take a few minutes over the next few days and review what members of
the community have submitted for MesosCon 2018 <http://mesoscon2018.org>
(which will be held in San Francisco between November 5th-7th)!
To make voting easier, we structured the voting following the different
tracks.
Please visit the following links and submit your responses. Look through as
few or as many talks as you'd like to, and give us your feedback on these
talks.

Core Track: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/mesoscon18-core
Ecosystem Track: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/mesoscon18-ecosystem
DC/OS Track: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/mesoscon18-dcos
Frameworks Track: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/mesoscon18-frameworks
Operations Tracks: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/mesoscon18-operations
Misc Track: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/mesoscon18-misc
User Track: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/mesoscon18-users

Please submit your votes until Wednesday, Sept 26th 11:59 PM PDT, so you
have one week to vote and make your voice heard!

Thank you for your help and looking forward to a great MesosCon!
Your MesosCon PC

Re: Vote now for MesosCon 2018 proposals!

Posted by Benjamin Mahler <bm...@apache.org>.
Voted! Thanks Jörg and the PC!

Fwd: Vote now for MesosCon 2018 proposals!

Posted by Benjamin Mahler <bm...@apache.org>.
Voted! Thanks Jörg and the PC!

Re: [dcos] Vote now for MesosCon 2018 proposals!

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org>.
Voted!

I see some really good proposals in there. Really looking forward to the
final program!

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@apache.org>.
Voted!