Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Nigel Daley <nd...@mac.com> on 2010/11/24 08:51:56 UTC

Hadoop Hudson builds updated

FYI, I've updated most Apache Hadoop builds on Hudson:
https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/view/G-L/view/Hadoop/

1) updated email notification of build failure to include test failures and less console log
2) added common, MR, and HDFS builds for 0.22 branch (polls twice a day for changes)
3) made build parameters and commitBuild.sh script usage more consistent

I also killed lots of rogue processes on the build machines and cleaned out /tmp on them.  Looks like lots of tests are now writing to /tmp :-(

Hard to believe that some builds haven't passed in over 6 months!  Fixing HDFS-1502 should help. Also, looks like org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.security.TestUmbilicalProtocolWithJobToken will require some kerberos setup to pass.  Perhaps it needs to be conditional on having the right environment.

Cheers,
Nige

Hadoop Hudson builds updated

Re: Hadoop Hudson builds updated