Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com> on 2010/10/18 19:46:38 UTC

Re: A much smaller and more focused bit of svn furniture moving for XmlSchema

On 10/18/2010 11:15 AM, Benson Margulies wrote:
> Before XML Schema 2.0, I'd like to do some tree surgery. It's possible
> to do in place, but my past experience is that svn bugs tend to blow
> up in my face when I try stuff like this. It would be a lot easier of
> could create a https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/xmlschema,
> and push the trunk into there, than try to do what I think needs doing
> in place. I would *not* touch the 1.4 branch.

Are you talking about pushing just the content and therefore losing the SVN
history trail, or doing a move that retains the logs?

--G

Re: A much smaller and more focused bit of svn furniture moving for XmlSchema

Posted by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com>.
+1

Nadir Amra
Integrated Web Services for IBM i Operating System
Internet: amra@us.ibm.com

Posted by Glen Daniels <gl...@thoughtcraft.com>.
+1 from me!

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.