Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com> on 2021/03/09 10:18:04 UTC

Fwd: Call for Presentations for ApacheCon 2021 now open

Hi folk,
On the backs of the resounding success from last year's,
ApacheCon@Home will be online, and again, we'll be featuring the
(Software) Integration track. I'm the chair of the Integration track
at ApacheCon@Home. And I'd like to invite folk from the Apache NiFi
community to participate by submitting a presentation for ApacheCon.

Software integration is a broad topic and one I think Apache NiFi
folk can contribute considerably to the discussion. For the
Integration track, we wish to focus on showcasing the projects at ASF
that deal with software integration, and along with that, we also have
a preference for use case presentations.

You can submit now till 1st of May at:

https://acah2021.jamhosted.net/

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions,

zoran

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi folk,
On the backs of the resounding success from last year's,
ApacheCon@Home will be online, and again, we'll be featuring the
(Software) Integration track. In addition, this year's ApacheCon Asia
will also feature the Integration track.

I'm the co-chair of the Integration track at ApacheCon@Home and
ApacheCon Asia. And I'd like to invite folk from the Apache Hop
community to participate by submitting a presentation for ApacheCon.

Software integration is a broad topic and one I think Apache Hop folk
can contribute considerably to the discussion. For the Integration
track, we wish to focus on showcasing the projects at ASF that deal
with software integration, and along with that, we also have a
preference for use case presentations.

You can submit now till 3rd of May at:

https://acah2021.jamhosted.net/ (for ApacheCon @Home)

https://acasia2021.jamhosted.net/ (for ApacheCon Asia)

--
Rich Bowen, VP Conferences
The Apache Software Foundation

--
Zoran Regvart

--
Zoran Regvart

Re: Call for Presentations for ApacheCon 2021 now open

Posted by Zoran Regvart <zo...@regvart.com>.
Hi all,
just dripping in with a gentle reminder of the CFP and notifying you
that this year's ApacheCon Asia also features the Integration track,
so you might want to consider submitting your presentation there as
well.

I hope that we can have more software integration projects at ASF
presented/promoted besides Camel on the Integration track.

You can find links to the CFPs on Camel's website here:

https://camel.apache.org/blog/2021/03/ApacheCons2021/

zoran

--
Zoran Regvart