Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Eason Chen <ch...@apache.org> on 2022/03/11 10:42:47 UTC

[ALC Shenzhen] Text "shenzhen" in logo is not clear

Hi, community

I'm from ALC Shenzhen, The logo I got from here[1] which also in the
attachment is used for the promotion of some community activities, but the
text "shenzhen" is difficult to be recognized because the color is too
light and not prominent, especially in the case of shrinking, can you
update the design of the logo again? thanks.

[1]https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/COMDEV/ALC+Shenzhen

Best Regards,

Eason Chen
Chapter Leader of ALC Shenzhen

Re: [ALC Shenzhen] Text "shenzhen" in logo is not clear

Posted by Craig Russell <ap...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I understand the concern. The font used for the chapter name is very light grey which against a white background is difficult for many people to read.

Perhaps the font could be changed?

Warm regards,
Craig

Craig L Russell
clr@apache.org

Re: [ALC Shenzhen] Text "shenzhen" in logo is not clear

Posted by Eason Chen <ch...@apache.org>.
Hi, Swapnil
Does the font style have special requirements? I didn't notice it in your
reference.

Regards,
Eason

Posted by Swapnil M Mane <sw...@gmail.com>.