Posted to dev@gossip.apache.org by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org> on 2018/08/06 16:48:20 UTC

[VOTE] Retire Gossip

Please vote to retire Gossip from the ASF Incubator. My take is that
Gossip has failed to get adequate community traction in the ASF
Incubator and the administrative work of the ASF is more of a burden
than a benefit to the project. Exiting incubation right now seems like
the obvious benefit to everyone -- the decision to return can always be
made later and should be easier to execute the second time around.

[ ] +1 to retire
[ ] -1 Not retiring because..

Here's my +1

This will be open for at least 72 hours and is a Majority vote.

- Josh

[RESULT] [VOTE] Retire Gossip

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
Re-sending with proper subject...

Re: [VOTE] Retire Gossip

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.

Re: [VOTE] Retire Gossip

Posted by Drew Farris <dr...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Retire Gossip

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Retire Gossip

Posted by Sree V <sr...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.
-1, I request time until 12/31/2018 to build the community for gossip.
I am writing down the plan and will share by the weekend 08/12/2018.

Thank you.Sree

    On Monday, August 6, 2018, 2:03:50 PM EDT, chandresh pancholi <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:

 +1

Re: [VOTE] Retire Gossip