Posted to builds@apache.org by 彭勇升 Peng Yongsheng <pe...@apache.org> on 2019/04/09 15:54:19 UTC

Access to ASF Jenkins

Hi, Jenkins administrators.
	I am the PPMC of SkyWalking. We want to use ASF Jenkins to build our project. From the FAQ of “How do I get an account”, it says my account need to be a member of the hudson-jobadmin group.

	So, anybody can help me?

Thanks a lot.

—————————
Yongsheng Peng
Apache SkyWalking & ShardingSphere

Re: Access to ASF Jenkins

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
Please create a ticket here [1] and INFRA will setup an account for you.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/INFRA/

Regards
--
Łukasz