Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org> on 2018/11/13 15:02:57 UTC

using tools repository for holding jenkins build script

Hi

 I would like to create some script to build Javadoc and Maven Artefacts. So
the build script can be seen with no magic. May I use the repository at [1]
?

Best Regards

Eric

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans-tools

RE: using tools repository for holding jenkins build script

Posted by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org>.
Hi,
 Is it possible to setup by someone with access to the vm ?

 Thanks in advance
Regards
Eric

Posted by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org>.
Hi
 I try start branding the javadoc for release90 on this PR
https://github.com/apache/incubator-netbeans/pull/1022

 I would like that the Antonio Vieiro commit be also on release90. How can this be done ?
4f98d5b61eb81ea88f1e441a517dbb8864ff20ee

I'm not sure this is good enough because we write NetBeans instead of Apache NetBeans in lots of place.
Should we fix that or postpone this kind of issue.

Best Regards
Eric

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.
Hi,

De : Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org> Envoyé : mardi 13 novembre 2018 22:38 À : dev@netbeans.incubator.apache.org Objet : Re: using tools repository for holding jenkins build script

On Tue, 13 Nov 2018, 17:27 Eric Barboni <skygo@apache.org wrote:

> Idea is to push data by Jenkins jobs instead of having a cron on the vm.

Would a webhook be a better option?

Best wishes,

Neil

RE: using tools repository for holding jenkins build script

Posted by Neil C Smith <ne...@apache.org>.

Posted by Antonio Vieiro <an...@vieiro.net>.
I use http://infra.chat

Cheers,