Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Boris Shulman <sh...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/04 17:36:44 UTC

TrackingURLProvider

Currently TrackingURLProvider is defined in yarn runtime and is implemented
in reef-webserver, so reef-webserver has a dependency on yarn runtime. I
think it will be better to change that and move the HttpTrackingURLProvider to
yarn runtime project and reverse the dependency so reef-webserver won't be
dependent on yarn-runtime.

Thoughts?

Boris.

Re: TrackingURLProvider

Posted by Markus Weimer <ma...@weimo.de>.
On 2016-08-04 10:36 AM, Boris Shulman wrote:
> Currently TrackingURLProvider is defined in yarn runtime and is
> implemented in reef-webserver, so reef-webserver has a dependency on
> yarn runtime. I think it will be better to change that and move the
> HttpTrackingURLProvider to yarn runtime project and reverse the
> dependency so reef-webserver won't be dependent on yarn-runtime.

This sounds like a good idea.

Markus