Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by "Schmidt, Uwe" <US...@GEA-WIEGAND.DE> on 2001/11/16 11:18:45 UTC

Turbine-Security and user_group_role

Hi,

I have to check wether there is an association between a given user, group
and role.
Are there any functions in TurbineSecurity or so to check this ?
I can create such associtations with TurbineSecurity.grant, but i have found
no
possibility to check this (a function like hasAccess(user,group,role) ...)
Did I miss something ???

Uwe

Re: Turbine-Security and user_group_role

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.
Try data.getACL() and look at the methods provided by
org.apache.turbine.util.security.AccessControlList

Scott

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>