Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Dave J Dandeneau <Da...@viant.com> on 2002/05/17 20:38:06 UTC

Validator Efficiency

I noticed that the validator (pre 1.1) makes several calls to Collection.sort() which are very expensive, and are creating a lot of objects. Has this been fixed in the 1.1 release?

dave

Re: Validator Efficiency

Posted by David Winterfeldt <dw...@yahoo.com>.
This has not been changed.  Some features have been
added, but I was trying not to make any major changes
since there needs to be a Commons Validator release to
correspond with a Struts 1.1 release.

David