Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by John Garvin <jg...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/28 02:44:22 UTC

RPM or a .spec file?

Hi @users,

I'm trying to compile trafficserver 7.1.2 on CentOS 7.2. I'm running into
some issues beyond my ability to resolve (probably due to unfamiliarity
with rpm and spec files*).

Someone must have addressed the need for a trafficserver rpm before. Would
anyone who has created a spec file or an rpm be kind enough to share it?

Thanks much,

--
John Garvin

*The problem - in my spec file, I build in $RPM_BUILD_ROOT/usr, and
compilation proceeds happily until installing the bundled perl modules.
make sees the Makefile-pl's DESTDIR as unset. and tries to install to /usr,
which isn't what I want.

Re: RPM or a .spec file?

Posted by Veiko Kukk <ve...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

You can see if spec file found in my Fedora copr ATS builds suits you.
https://copr-be.cloud.fedoraproject.org/results/vkukk/apache-traffic-server-7/epel-7-x86_64/00707444-trafficserver/

Veiko