Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Gorkem Ercan <go...@gmail.com> on 2015/02/02 18:24:31 UTC

Re: Plugin management ?

We have cordova save plugins and cordova restore plugins commmands that
saves/restores from config.xml [1]. They are considered experimental but
we are in the process of moving the functionality to their permanent
locations.

[1]
http://www.gorkem-ercan.com/2014/06/sharing-cordova-projects-becomes-easier.html