Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Siddharth Jain <si...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/14 15:59:24 UTC

Re: Download statistics for Java vs Python SDK

Posted by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com>.
For Python: PyPI has statistics for all packages. If you visit Beam's pypi
page (https://pypi.org/project/apache-beam/) you can find specific links
for Beam related stats under the "Statistics" header.

In case it helps, both Python and Java are equally well supported at this
point.